Pfizer Released Job Openings On 17/09/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting Science Graduates with 07+ years of experience For Health Solution Manager, Vaccines Position.Complete Details for the Health Solution Manager, Vaccines as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Remote
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
The Manager, Health Solutions Partner is a non-sales commercial role, focused on leading a team of Health Solution Partners, responsible for providing educational & scientific content to support HCPs and Clinicians in large multi-specialty, corporate hospitals. The purpose is to act as a technical/functional expert to showcase the efficacy and effectiveness of Vaccination in the adult segment, addressing key bottlenecks faced by the HCP community and influence a cross section of SMEs to ensure a seamless customer experience.Role Responsibilities:
- The role holder will act as a functional expert and build proactive strategies to drive engagement on educational & scientific content with a variety of HCPs (Chest Physicians, Intensivists, Diabetologists, Nephrologists) through a team of HSPs.
- The individual will exhibit strong industry knowledge, as well an have hands-on expertise on multiple topics related to product, therapy, business processes, HEOR etc.
- (S)He will be expected to identify bottlenecks in delivering a consistent customer experience, and develop innovative approaches to build strong, compliance connections with Pfizer SMEs and other resources in the organization.
- Will be expected to manage and lead a team of HSPs, acting as a strong coach and guide and navigate the team through moderately complex situations.
- Expected to bring deep insights on customer preferences through various approaches, thereby enabling relevant content and channel identification and deployment for an ideal customer experience.
- Will work with the Corporate Channel Lead and other stakeholders to attain improved outcomes through HCP and consumer/patient education and services enabled by deep scientific expertise to HCPs in large Corporate Hospitals
- Will provide insights to appropriate stakeholder to improve service provided to the customer along with design expertise
- Will be expected to provide inputs to create awareness and shape access initiatives (Commercial only) applying insights learnt from customer journeys on the therapy.