Pfizer Released Job Openings On 07/12/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting Graduate with 03-08 years of experience For Logistics / SCM Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Logistics / SCM Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/12/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Last date to apply: 8th December – 11th December , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Lemon Tree, Hitec City, Hyderabad
Job Description/Skills Required
Working with a dynamic team of Logistics and Supply Chain experts, you will play a critical role in the movement of materials and finished goods within the plant, office or warehouse. As a materials handling expert, you will be entrusted with receiving, storage, inventory control, internal distribution, and shipping, in compliance with corporate standards. To enable you to accomplish this task, you will make use of a variety of equipment, such as forklifts, conveyers, cranes, hand carts, and power trucks.
- Operate powered pieces of material handling equipment and work around moving equipment.
- Complete appropriate documentation associated with work responsibilities using a computerized inventory system.
- Respond to color or special indicators, visual and audible warning indicators.
- Move, stage, or receive warehouse materials and products.
- Provide technical support to hi-rise operations by tracking and resolving problems and provide in-depth warehousing expertise in analyzing technical problems.
- Identifies required delivery and process improvements that drive increased efficiency, throughput and quality..
- Demonstrate compliance with Corporate & Government Regulatory requirements pertaining to facilities & processes.
Must Have :
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years’ experience
- Capable of completing documentation relative to the movement of inventory
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of practices or concepts of Information Management and a working knowledge of practices, concepts and operations within other partner disciplines
- Ability to read, comprehend, and respond to verbal and written instructions/facility documents
- Ability to operate various types of motorized forklifts
- Proactive & effective communication within and across shifts
- Advanced electronic and computer skills including Excel, Word, Microsoft dynamics, Visio, SharePoint
- Certification in assigned area, if applicable
- Work experience in SAP application
- Work experience in RM / PPM / SFG & FG materials management.(Receipt and dispensing)
- Work experience in physical inventory and storage bin traceability.
Interested candidates have to come at the Venue with Updated CV , latest Increment letter and 3 months salary slip.