Pfizer Released Job Openings On 17/09/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting Postgraduate degree (or above) in Pharmacy/ Life Sciences with 10+ years of experience For Vaccine Regulatory CMC Team & Devices CMC Regulatory Team Position.Complete Details for the Vaccine Regulatory CMC Team & Devices CMC Regulatory Team as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: IndiaTalentAcquisition@pfizer.com and
Related Job: Cipla Hiring FRESHERS In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
Regulatory CMC Team
- Pfizer setting up a dedicated Vaccines Regulatory CMC Team and invite applications for Manager/Principal Manager (Individual Contributor) positions from Regulatory Affairs professionals.
- Experience: 10-15 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry, mostly in Global Regulatory Affairs function
- Hands-on experience of developing strategy and authoring CMC content for initial registrations or post-approval variations, preferably for Vaccines
- Education: Postgraduate degree (or above) in Pharmacy/ Life Sciences
Application Process : Interested candidates may please send their resumes to India TalentAcquisition@pfizer.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, following which our People Experience team will contact the suitable candidates for a virtual 1:1 interaction.
Devices CMC Regulatory Team
Work Location: Chennai
- Pfizer hiring experienced professionals for our Devices CMC Regulatory Affairs team
- If you are passionate about creating an impact in Medical Dences and Combination Product CMC space, in a company that creates breakthroughs that changes patients lives, here is a great opportunity
- expanding our Devices CMC Regulatory Affairs team and looking to fill positions at Manager (Individual Contributor) level.
- These positions will provide an exposure of leading & executing successful
- global submissions of combination products/devices in conjunction with sterile injectables, vaccines, biologics / biosimilars and potentially other platforms in future.
- Join us if you believe you are right fit to explore and to make a positive impact on patients lives.
Experience & Education Details : Candidates with engineering, biotech and pharmacy background with 7-10 years of experience in 21 CFR 820, EU MDD, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, Combination Product filings and Medical Devices reporting (MDR) are encouraged to send their resumes to IndiaTalentAcquisition@pfizer.com and
Suitable candidates will be contacted by our Candidate Experience team for a virtual 1:1 interview