Pfizer Released Job Openings On 25/01/2023. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline with 0-1 year of relevant experience For Junior Lab Data Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Junior Lab Data Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review Lab slips, documents for Normal Reference Ranges for all protocol required lab tests to create new Lab (Identifiers) IDs in EDC systems.
- Maintenance of Lab IDs and updates in normal reference ranges in database.
- Support both Local and Central lab IDs for all Pfizer studies.
- Textbook Reference Ranges Requests and updates.
- Assist in assigning lab codes to tests for lab data that are coming in house either on the CRF or by electronic transfer.
- Comply with all Lab related SOP documents and guidelines.
- Provides guidance to the study management for collection of complete and accurate Reference range documents from Investigator sites.
- Provides guidance to the study team for assignment of Lab IDs all study lab data, analysis, and resolution of assignment issues.
- Support data managers in review and possible remediation of lab data discrepancies in study conduct and reporting.
- Run Lab Data listings and reports from Pfizer browser tools and applications.
- Support team members with their process improvement and automation initiatives.