Pfizer Released Job Openings On 17/11/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting B. Pharma,M. Pharma,M.Sc with 0- 2 years’ experience For MQA Upstream Specialist Position.Complete Details for the MQA Upstream Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Pendurthi
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for ensuring operating state of cGMP compliance in solution/emulsion preparation, vial/ampoule washing, depyrogenation, filling and capping operations.
- Maintain regulatory compliance in accordance with cGMP practices.
- Ensure manufacturing policies and procedures conform to Pfizer standards.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in reviewing eBR and assessing the impact of AMPs exceptions with technical support/inputs from Sr. Specialist or Supervisor.
- Review of batch reports and equipment audit trails. Perform EMS alarm impact assessments and monthly trend reports.
- Ensure start-up and in-process activities performed as per batch record and SOP compliance.
- Monitor the manufacturing practices and ensure compliance with respect to standards and approved procedures.
- Perform daily walk throughs and report observations to the supervisors.
- Perform equipment breakdown assessments w.r.t to product quality and patient safety with technical support/inputs from Sr. Specialist or Supervisor.
- Review and approval of equipment alarms and review of alarm trends.
- Report any non-compliance to the supervisor.
- Should have trouble shooting abilities in manufacturing area, which helps the organization to develop, implement and achieve its mission, vision and values.
- Identify gaps and involve in process and procedure simplification, thereby reduce downtime and increase the efficiency.
- Qualification: B. Pharma / M. Pharma / M.Sc. ( 0-2 years’ experience in Manufacturing Quality Assurance / Quality Assurance/ Production of a pharmaceuticals manufacturing facility. )