Pfizer Released Job Openings On 22/09/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting Bachelor’s Degree with 01+ years of experience For Associate – Quality Assurance Position.Complete Details for the Associate – Quality Assurance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: QA Jobs For Fresher And experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for ensuring an operating state of cGMP compliance in terminal sterilization, visual inspection, and packaging operations.
- Maintain regulatory compliance in accordance with cGMP practices.
- Ensure manufacturing policies and procedures conform to Pfizer’s standards.
- knowledge and hands-on experience in reviewing EBR and assessing the impact of AMPs exceptions with technical support/input from a Sr. Specialist or Supervisor.
- Review of batch reports and equipment audit trails
- Perform Acceptable Quality Level sampling, inspection and recording the results in batch records for all products.
- Perform batch start-up and end activities viz. sensor challenge tests, recipe review etc.
- Perform random process checks for terminal sterilization, visual inspection, and packaging.
- perform daily walkthroughs and report observations to the supervisor.
- Perform equipment breakdown assessments w.r.t to product quality and patient safety with technical support/input from a Sr. Specialist or Supervisor.
- Review and assessment of equipment alarms and review of quarterly alarm trends.
- Report any non-compliance to the supervisor.
- should have troubleshooting abilities in the manufacturing area, which helps the organization to develop, implement, and achieve its mission, vision, and values.
- Identify gaps and get involved in process and procedure simplification, thereby reducing downtime and increasing efficiency.