RPG Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 22/11/2022. RPG Life Sciences, formerly Searle India Ltd, started in 1968 as a joint venture with GD Searle, USA. In 1993, GD Searle withdrew from India and sold its holdings to the RPG Group subsequently the company’s name was changed to RPG Life Sciences Ltd.The company was in the business of Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemicals. Application form link provided at the end of post.
RPG Life Sciences Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry,B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical Candidates with 04-06 + years of work experience for EHS officer Position.Complete Details for the EHS officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Permanent remote / WFH
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitoring of Effluent Treatment Plant
- Compliance related Air, Water, Waste etc.
- Celebration of environmental promotional events
- Take initiatives related to natural resources conservation
- Awareness about ESG
- Ensuring first aid boxes are updated,
- first aid trainings and carry out various health awareness program for employees
- Ensure compliance related to the health
- Compliance of Work Permit, Onsite emergency plan and mock drill
- SOP Preparation, perform the task as per SOP
- Advice PPE compliance at shop floor and standard PPE procurements
- Advice accident / incident / near miss / DO reporting and investigation
- Conduct HAZOP, Risk Assessment, JHA
- Conduct PSSR
- Conduct Safety audits, Monitoring UA / UC,
- Conduct trainings on various topics, TBT etc.
- Undertaking educational and EHS promotional activities
- Awareness about SDS as per GHS
- Carry out EHS related surveys, walk through and identify abnormality, causes, and suggest corrective actions
- Dealing with all matters concerning Environment, Health and Safety and to arrive at practical solutions to problem encountered
- Awareness about PSCI, PSM, GMP, Legatrix & Sustainability