RPG Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 12/12/2022. RPG Life Sciences, formerly Searle India Ltd, started in 1968 as a joint venture with GD Searle, USA. In 1993, GD Searle withdrew from India and sold its holdings to the RPG Group subsequently the company’s name was changed to RPG Life Sciences Ltd.The company was in the business of Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemicals. Application form link provided at the end of post.
RPG Life Sciences Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science) in Microbiology Candidates with 08-10 + years of work experience for QC Microbiologist Position.Complete Details for the QC Microbiologist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Permanent remote / WFH
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma Job Vacancy – Share Resume To Email
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. To follow Good Laboratory Practices as laid down in standard operating procedures in Quality Control.
- 2. Preparation of SOPs and Validation protocols as and when required.
- 3. Carry out calibration of the Instruments as per the laid down procedure.
- 4. Daily Monitoring of Temperature, Humidity, Cleaning & pressure differential records review.
- 5. Microbiological Analysis of Purified water, Potable water and Finished Product.
- 6. Environmental Monitoring of Unit I, Unit II, Unit III, Stores and Microbiological department.
- 7. Carry out qualification / requalification of equipment in Microbiological department.
- 8. Review of the preparation of Media, Culture dilution, culture maintenance and Growth Promotion Test.
- 9. Training to New joinee / existing employee in Microbiology department.
- 10. Carry out MLT validations of the finished products.
- 11. Review of the analysis and reports in the microbiology section.
- 12. Analytical Data review of Raw material, In-process, Intermediate, Recovered solvent, Hold time study, Finished Product and any other documents stated in SOP.
- 13. Work allocation and its implementation and to update the daily status to department head or section head.
- 14. To review and update training calendar periodically.
- 15. Carry out investigation for failure of water or product for microbiological analysis & Investigation for
- failure of water for chemical analysis.
- 16. Investigation of Out of specification, Laboratory incident, OOT and documentation of such investigation including corrective and preventive action.
- 17. To initiate the change control and perform related activity.
- 18. To initiate the deviation form and perform related activity.
- 19. Initiate the CAPA and perform related activity.
- 20. Chromatography review of analytical report and soft data as per SOP, Analytical data review” and review of chemical analysis as needed. Review of relevant entries of raw data in respective formats.