IQVIA Released Job Openings On 21/11/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting B.Sc,B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc,BDS with 06-11 Years Experience for Sr. Statistical Programmer Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Permanent remote / WFH
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 21/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Aurobindo Pharma FRESHERS Walk In On 25th Nov 2022
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
Provide advanced technical expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients needs. Plan and lead the development of project-related solutions to the full scope of statistical programming tasks. Provide technical expertise to the Statistical Programming department.
• Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures and listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients. May perform and plan the programming of database quality control checks.
• Program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources.
• Develop programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to teams and department.
• Perform and plan the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of statistical team lead for single studies, under supervision.
• Understand the Scope of Work, estimate the work completed, and manage Out of Scope for single studies. May manage budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. May be required to understand budget and quote assumptions.
• Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff.
• Master’s Degree Computer science or related field and 1 year relevant experience Req Or
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer science or related field and 2 years relevant experience Req
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
• Working knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
• Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients