Parexel Released Job Openings On 21/11/2022.PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global biopharmaceutical services organization, providing a broad range of expertise-based contract research, consulting, medical communications, and technology solutions and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Parexel Recruiting graduates with 02+ years experience for Medical Writer Position.Complete Details for the Medical Writer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Remote
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:21/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma FRESHERS Walk In On 25th Nov 2022
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
Job Purpose: Under departmental supervision, the Medical Writer will research, create, edit, and coordinate the production of PBRER/PSUR for submission to regulatory authorities.The Medical Writer would serve as the primary client contact.The Medical Writer must have minimum 2 years of experience in authoring or supporting PBRER/PSURAuthor PBRER/PSUR
- End-to-end authoring of PBRER/PSUR
- Gather, review, analyze, and evaluate pertinent resources to prepare, develop, and finalize PBRER/PSUR for submission to regulatory authorities.
- Revise PBRER/PSUR drafts based on the review comments from team members to ensure inclusion of all relevant input.
- Author Safety sections for the PBRER/PSUR and perform case level analysis of the retrieved cases
- Follow required standard operating procedures (SOPs), templates, guidelines, regulations, client instructions and other processes, as applicable.
- Perform literature reviews to obtain background information pertaining to the safety topic analysis.
- Ensure that all work is complete and of high quality prior to team distribution or shipment to client.
- Confirm data consistency and integrity across the document.
- Prepare documents for publishing readiness, when applicable.
- Ensure document structure, content, and style adheres to FDA/EMA or other appropriate regulatory guidelines, and comply with departmental, corporate or client SOPs and style guidelines, as applicable.
- Provide suggested alternative content when contributors provide content that does not meet document needs.
- Provide medical editing review of draft and final documents prepared by other writers before internal or external distribution. This includes both copyediting and content review.
Click here for Official notification and Apply