Nuclear Power Corporation of India(NPCIL) Released Job Openings On 06/12/2022.Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is an Indian public sector company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for nuclear power generation for electricity. NPCIL is managed by the Department of Atomic Energy.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Nuclear Power Corporation of India(NPCIL) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India(NPCIL) Recruiting B.Sc Nursing/ GNM/ 7th Pass/ 10th Pass/ ITI/ Intermediate/ D.Pharm for Pharmacist,Nurse,Stipendiary Trainee and Others.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:89
- Details of Salary:Attached to the document
- Opening date for online Application: 06/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Ends On: 06-Jan-2023
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) inviting Dynamic Applicants to fulfill the Post of Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Pharmacist, and Others with 89 vacancies. Candidates certified in B.Sc Nursing/ GNM/ 7th Pass/ 10th Pass/ ITI/ Intermediate/ D.Pharm can grab this notification and Apply Online for NPCIL 89 Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Pharmacist, and Other Recruitment 2022 before the closing date of 06-Jan-2023.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Document verification/ Written test/ Interview.
- Candidates will get consolidated rremunerationof ₹10,500/- to ₹44,900/- per month.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Official notification of NPCIL.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Register and Log in with your ID and Password.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the prescribed online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Recheck and Submit the Application form online.