Novartis is looking to hire Quality Specialist .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume..Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market capitalization and sales….The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Novartis|
|Designation||: Quality Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies :||: 02|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Perform and deliver Quality Operations services in support of product quality compliance and regulatory workflows.
- Hold accounts in workflow applications (like SAP, Dragon, SUBWAY, TEDI etc.) to ensure appropriate execution of service deliverables.
- Escalate service related GxP and non-GxP issues and ensure timely investigation and compliance with local and global operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance to the Novartis internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements, filed product quality standards and service level agreements.
- Support implementing service quality and process improvement projects, CAPA management within Quality Service Centers.
- Comply with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, KPI reporting, ticket management tools and other internal systems and processes. Assist the department on any other ad hoc administrative activities as per business requirements.
- Regularly communicate with customers and partners to collect feedbacks on support services, report deliverable.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply