Novartis Released Job Openings On 29/08/2022.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.Eligibility for the RA CMC Submission Coordinator as follows.
Novartis Recruiting Biochemistry,Chemistry,Microbiology,Science Graduates with 01+ years of experience for RA CMC Submission Coordinator Position.Complete Details for the RA CMC Submission Coordinator as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Perform compliance and operational support including QC and DA checks, CMC contact for some countries and compliance/ regulatory database entry and reports
- Create submission documentation such as folders, metadata forms, RA request forms
- Ensure documentation is eCTD compliant, Document formatting (DA) checked,finalized and eCTD filenames assigned.
- Coordinate data/KPIs required for reports within RA CMC
- Coordinate, prepare and track CMC submissions for delivery to RA Operations
- Perform super-user role of documentation system/ support super-user for e.g. account requests/ modifications as assigned .
- Acquire and maintain GMP Certificates and Manufacturing Authorizations required for RA CMC submission in the Document Management System.