Novartis Released Job Openings On 02/01/2023.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.Eligibility for the Quality Specialist (Chemical) as follows.
Novartis Recruiting M.Sc /M. Pharm with 03+ years experience for Quality Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Quality Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Lupin Looking For Freshers and Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide quality services in compliance with cGMP requirements and Novartis Quality Management System as defined and agreed between QSC and business partners. Manage Quality aspects & projects within area of responsibility.
- Comply with internal functional requirements such as KPI reporting, ticket management tools and any other internal procedures and processes. Assist the department on any other ad hoc activities/ requests to meet the business requirements.
- Regularly communicate with partners and obtain feedback on services delivered. Focus on timely completion of all relevant and assigned trainings. Learn & develop understanding to generate insights through data and digital.
- Ensure responsibility and ownership of the assigned tasks. Comply with accuracy and timeliness of deliverables. Comply to the applicable Novartis operating procedures as per legal/ IT/ P&O requirements
- Create and review GxP documents including SOPs, working procedures, trend reports, qualification reports and technical investigations, as and when needed. Provide active support during internal and external audits by collecting and presenting the requested process/ data and reports. Adherence to the current GxP and compliance policies of Novartis Perform and deliver Quality Operations services in support of product quality compliance and regulatory workflows
- Hold accounts in workflow applications (such as SAP, Dragon, SUBWAY, TEDI etc.) to ensure appropriate execution of service deliverables. Generate and analyze predefined and ad-hoc reports in various applications (such as AGILE PLM, AQWA etc.) and perform follow-up actions if required. Escalate service related GxP and non-GxP issues and ensure timely investigation and compliance with local and global operating procedures
Click here for Official notification and Apply