Neuland Laboratories Released Job Openings On 25/11/2022.Neuland Laboratories is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry.
Neuland Laboratories Recruiting M.Sc,B.Sc in Chemistry Graduates with 02– 04+ Years of Experience for Production Shift Chemist & Production Documentation Position.
Important Details :
- Working Location: Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 25/11/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 30 November , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Address: Neuland Laboratories Limited Unit-1, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2: Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road,, Jinnaram,, Bonthapally Village, Telangana 502313Contact – Priyanka ( 7995556801 )
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
Roles and Responsibilities of Production – Chemist :
Experience : 2 Years – 4 Years
Qualification : B.SC(Chemistry)
1. Reports to Designee/HOD.
2. Guides the operating personnel to carry out the production activities effectively as per the standard operating procedures.
3. Responsible for maintaining all documents related to production.
4. Indenting and receiving of raw materials, / packing materials from stores as per requirement and same shall be checked while receiving the raw materials / packing materials.
5. Responsible for good housekeeping and keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
6. Pack the intermediates / APIs as per customer requirements and transfer through prescribed formats.
7. Reporting of all deviations to AM/Dy. Manager/Manager.
8. To raise the engineering requisitions related to production equipment breakdowns and preventive maintenance and coordinates with maintenance personnel to complete the jobs effectively.
9. Responsible for conducting operations towards achieving 100% DDP, as per the given production plan.
10. Responsible for conducting operations towards ensuring 100% compliance to the norms of cGMP, ISO-14001, and OHSAS-18001.
11. Responsible for identifying the needs of Training of all the personnel working under him to ensure the adequate awareness in all of them towards the above requirements.
12. Responsible for checking the completed BMSs for their appropriateness before submitting to QA.
13. Review of all the filled production batch manufacturing sheets and related records ensuring that all the data is correct or not
Make sure that production facilities are always maintained clean and hygienic conditions
Roles & Responsibilities of Production Documentation:
Experience : 3 Years – 5 Years
Qualification : B.SC(Chemistry) & M.SC (Chemistry)
- Preparation of batch manufacturing of records.
- Receipt and issuance of batch manufacturing records from quality assurance department.
- Executed batch manufacturing records reviewed i.e. all the critical process parameters, In-process checks, Packaging details, out put yield for any deviations obtained during batch process after that completed BMRs submitted to QA.
- Preparation of standard operating procedures.
- Training conducting to all employees on SOPs, BMRs, Validation protocols through Learning Management software.
- Preparation of validation protocols (Process validation, Cleaning validation, Intermediate Hold time study) and executed.
- Handling of Change controls, Incident & Deviations, CAPA, OOS investigations.
- All the quality deviations are evaluated, critical deviations are investigated, and the conclusions are recorded and timely closed.
- Out of Specification (OOS) investigations are performed and evaluated each step by step. To avoid OOS in future CAPA is initiated for necessary actions.
- In audit compliance, based on the customer complaints investigations is performed against the customer compliant. If the complaints are Major or Minor investigation shall be completed with the target date without any delay.
- During manufacturing, Plant inspection i.e. reviewing of online BMR, equipment log books, identification status labels of accessories and cleanliness of surrounding areas.
- Conducting on regular basis shop floor persons training and brain storming on production activities like targets, GDP, audit compliance and process improvements.
Click here for notification and Apply