Neuland Laboratories Released Job Openings On 20/01/2023.Neuland Laboratories is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry.
Neuland Laboratories Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry Graduates with 00– 05+ Years of Experience for QC-HPLC Analyst Position.
Important Details :
- Job Location:Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 20/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 24 January – 25 January , 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Neuland Laboratories Limited Unit-2, IDA, Pashamyalaram, Patancheru Mandal, Sangareddy District, Telangana – 502307Contact – K Sri Divya ( 9154995311 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Testing of various raw materials, intermediates, finished products and Vendor samples as per the current method of analysis by HPLC
- 2. Documentation of relevant calculations pertaining to the analysis
- 3. Responsible for filling the complete analysis format of above without leaving any blanks and review the documents.
- 4. Instrumentation analysis related to method of validation, stability samples and cleaning samples as per the respective specification, method of analysis and protocols.
- 5. Reviewing and carrying checked by for analytical worksheets and relevant datas.
- 6. Carrying checked by for Calibration raw data and analytical worksheets.
- 7. Approved of cleaning, recovered solvents, In-process and intermediates & API.
- 8. Maintaining the work place neat and clean.
- 9. Maintaining the documents neat and tidy.
- 10. Reviewing the OOS and OOT and reviewing laboratory incidents and check lists.
- 11. Any other relevant jobs entrusted to the person by the immediate supervisor.
- 12. Ensure for Laboratory safety and EHS Practices.
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Freshers Completed M. Sc. (Organic Chemistry / Chemistry)
- Pass Out Year : 2020, 21 & 22 are preferred.
- Should have experience in HPLC instruments.