Natco Pharma Released Job Openings On 22/12/2022.Natco Pharma Limited is a vertically integrated and R&D focused pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of finished dosage formulations (“FDF”) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”). Our focus is primarily on niche therapeutic areas and complex products. We market and distribute our products in over 40 countries.
Natco Pharma Recruiting B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MSc (Analytical Chemistry / Chemistry) with experience for Officer / Executive / Senior Executive – Formulation Analytical Research and Development Department.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:22/12/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 28 January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Natco Pharma Limited, Natco House, Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad -500034. Land mark : Opposite to Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council of Hyderabad.Contact – Potturi Usha Rani ( 7032666393 )
Job Description/Skills Required
Job Role :
- Execute routine Analytical Research activities of drug products
- Execute Analytical Method Development activities of drug products based on QbD principles, statistical interpretation of data and regulatory requirements.
- Execute the Method Validation activities for drug products as per the regulatory requirements.
- Execute the Method Transfer activities for drug products as per the regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge about the Safety aspects and Procedures
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Trouble shooting related to Testing methods, Stability studies, test results and designing of additional experimentations as necessary
- Calibration of Laboratory instruments, Qualification of instruments as per the current regulatory standards and IH Procedures
- To follow the approved standard operating procedures and follow Good Documentation Practice, Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Laboratory Practice
Requirements & Abilities :
- Must ready to work in bench work level
- should be experienced in doing Method developments and Method Validations
- Must be a master in the specified areas of instrumentation analysis (HPLC, GC, LCMS, XRD, AAS, ICP MS, Cryo TEM, PSD, Zeta sizer, UV, IR, KF, Potentiometer .. etc)
- Ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail and perform activities accurately to eliminate errors.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the Laboratory.
- Self starter who can hit the ground running.
- Able to learn Quickly
- Must have ability to work independently, under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good communication (verbal, writing) and presentation skills.
Note: Interested Candidates are supposed to carry updated CV, Educational Certificates and Latest Increment Letter.