Nainital Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officer.The Nainital Bank Limited is a scheduled commercial bank founded in 1922. The bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The bank has expanded to Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, and has over 139 branches in Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Nainital Bank
- Location : Ambala, Jaipur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Meerut, Nainital, GreaterNoida
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Qualification:Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
- Experience : NA
- No of Vacancies: 75
- Salary: Rs. 23,700 – Rs. 42,020/-Per Month
- Last Date To Apply: 15-09-2020
- Age: Minimum 21 Maximum 30 Year
- Address : Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited Head Office, Seven Oaks,, Mallital, Nainital- 263001 (Uttarakhand)
Job Description/Skills Required
On 29/08/2020, Nainital Bank Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Probationary Officer.
1. Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
2. Grade/ Scale: Officers’ Grade/ Scale I
3. No. of Vacancies: 75
4. Essential Qualification as on 31.07.2020: Full Time & Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
5. Post qualification Experience as on 31.07.2020
a. Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.
6. Pay Scale/ CTC: Pay Scale of Rs. 23700 -980/7- 30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/7- 42020 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level). CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply