Mylan(Viatris) Laboratories Ltd Released Job Openings On 12/12/2022.VIATRIS, is a new kind of healthcare Company, committed to providing access to medicines, advancing sustainable operations developing innovative solutions, and leveraging our collective expertise to improve patient outcomes. Formed in 2020, through the combination of Mylan and Up-John-Pfizer, Viatris bring together best in class scientific, Manufacturing and distribution expertise with proven regulatory, medical and commercial capabilities to deliver quality medicines to patients when and where they need it.
Mylan(Viatris) Laboratories Ltd Recruiting B.Pharm,M.pharm,M.Sc,B.sc Graduate with 02-07 years of Experience for Officer – IPQA ( Injectable ),Officer – QC position.Complete Details for the Officer – IPQA ( Injectable ),Officer – QC as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:12/12/2022
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Sun Pharma Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
Officer – QC
- Exposure for execution of planning of Inprocess, Finished Product, Stability and cleaning validations, Analysis.
- Should have knowledge of Analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, IR, KF, ACI, NGI etc.
- Exposure of Laboratory investigation like OOS, OOT, Incident, Deviation, CAPA, Change control
- Exposure of stability sample Management & Regulatory Audits.
- Exposure of Analytical method transfer, Analytical method validation / verification activity.
- Exposure of calibration of Analytical instruments & Equipment’s.
- Exposure of compliance to all cGMP, GxP or any other regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance of GLP in the Laboratory.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Profound knowledge of quality control standards
- Ready to work in Shifts.
Officer – IPQA ( Injectable )
- To perform IPQA activities at shop floor in each and every stage of sterile manufacturing and packing.
- QA overview for clean room behavior and aseptic activity.
- Review of batch processing records.
- Review of all documents relating to the manufacturing, Packaging & analysis report prior to batch release.
- QA overview for receipt of material from warehouse to production.
- IPQA of Dispensing, Manufacturing, Packaging and Dispatch activities.
- Review and Control of SOPs, Specification, BPR issuance, Master Formulae and Records.
- Preparation & Review of process validation protocols and reports.
- Executing the validation/revalidation activity in the absence of authorized person.
- Responsible for regulatory audits with exposure equivalent to WHO Geneva PQ/USFDA
Desired Candidate Profile
- Execute IPQA Excellence by setting clear benchmarks.
- Smart Thinker and displays smart/ tactical moves & mental agility.