Mylan(Viatris) Laboratories Ltd Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023.VIATRIS, is a new kind of healthcare Company, committed to providing access to medicines, advancing sustainable operations developing innovative solutions, and leveraging our collective expertise to improve patient outcomes. Formed in 2020, through the combination of Mylan and Up-John-Pfizer, Viatris bring together best in class scientific, Manufacturing and distribution expertise with proven regulatory, medical and commercial capabilities to deliver quality medicines to patients when and where they need it.
Mylan(Viatris) Laboratories Ltd Recruiting Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Science related discipline (preferably Chemistry) with 02-05 years of Experience for QC Analyst Level II position.
Important Details :
- Location : Inverin, County Galway, Ireland
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:17/01/2023
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Quality Control Analyst Level II role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct routine chromatographic (HPLC primarily) and wet chemistry testing of raw materials, in process, finished product and stability samples in strict compliance with GLP & cGMP procedures.
- Support validation programmes including process and method validations.
- Assist in the transfer of analytical methods into the QC laboratory as and when required.
- Review QC data as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Click here for Official notification and Apply