Sai Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 01/12/2022.Sai Life Sciences is one of India’s fastest growing Contract Research, Development & Manufacturing Organizations. As a pure-play, full-service CRO-CDMO, we work with over a 100 global innovator pharma and biotech companies to accelerate the discovery, development, and commercialisation of their NCE small molecule programmes. Over the past two decades, Sai Life Sciences has served a diverse set of programmes, consistently delivering value based on its quality and responsiveness. Today, it has over 2000 employees across its facilities in India, UK and USA.
Sai Life Sciences Recruiting Ph.D/Doctorate in Chemistry Candidates With 06 to 11 years Experience for Research Scientist position.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:05
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 01/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Intas Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. To ensure that appropriate personal protective equipments in the laboratory premises and follows the safety precautions.
- 2. Ensure the good organization and housekeeping of the PRD department work area.
- 3. Plan and supervise developmental synthesis of the NCEs / API intermediate / target molecules.
- 4. Excel in the observation, recordings and reporting skill sets for the scientific data.
- 5. Work as a team and take responsibility with accountability.
- 6. Surveys the literature for information concerning specific compounds.
- 7. The Feasibility study of custom products involves close monitoring / supervision by research associate.
- 8. The Process Optimization shall be made on the selected route based on due diligence and literature during the feasibility studies.
- 9. Prior to designing laboratory experiments for process optimization, the MSDS of all input materials shall be obtained and scrutinized for risk assessment.
- 10. To improve processes for existing products and improve efficiency in cycle time.
- 11. Ensure and sign off the experimental data related to process development studies of the NCEs / API intermediate / target molecules manufacturing are recorded in Electronic Note Book (ELN).
- 12. To write process descriptions in the Technical Package and transfer optimized manufacturing strategies to production.
- 13. PRD to support the technology transfer team towards the efficient scalability of a given process to the manufacturing site.
- 14. To evaluate, recommend new technologies and equipment for synthesis, purification and implement their use in PRD and demonstrate the same to TT.
- 15. To support the clients with respect to all the analytical and CMC needs for each project being handled by PRD.