MSN Laboratories Released Job Openings On 15/12/2022.MSN Group is the fastest growing research-based pharmaceutical company based out of India. Founded in 2003 with a mission to make health care affordable, this Hyderabad-based venture has nine API and five finished dosage facilities established across Hyderabad, USA and Myanmar
MSN Laboratories Recruiting M Pharma with 02-06 years Experience for Executive / Senior Executive – FR&D-Department : FR&D – Oral Solid Dosage / Liquids Oral Dosage / Technology Transfer position.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/12/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 17th December from 9 AM onwards onwards,MSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd., MSN R&D center, Pashamylaram, Isnapur, Patancheru, Sangareddy (view on Map)
Related Job : Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Walk In On 17th Dec 2022
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
- Walk In drive for Formulation Research & Development – Department FR&D – Oral Solid Dosage / Liquids Oral Dosage – MSN R&D Center Pashamylaram. on 17.12.2022 (Saturday )
- Formulation R&D Department ( Formulations R&D) in Formulation Division – R&D Center.
- 1 ) Candidate Should have minimum 2 to 6 Years of experience in formulation development of solid oral dosage form for regulated market such as USA and Europe. Candidate should have exposure in handling various dosage forms such as tablets and capsules with exposure of scale up activities. Exposure to preparation documents such as MFR, BMR, PDR are consider as added advantage.
- 2 ) Candidate should have 2 to 6 Years of experience in solid oral dosage forms for regulated market such as USA, Europe, Australia, etc.. He should have exposure in handling various dosage forms like tablets and capsules (ER/SR, IR). Experience in handling MUPS project is an added advantage. He should have exposure in designing strategies, DOE/QbD based development, data compilation and interpretation, basic knowledge about bio study evaluation, etc. Should have scale up exposure for regulated markets and should have appropriate knowledge about regulated market requirement. Should have exposure in preparing and reviewing documents like PDR, MFR, BMR, etc. Supervising and knowledge about handling regulatory queries will be an added advantage
- 3 ) should have 2 – 6 years experience in FR&D (solids) should have knowledge in QbD & DoE & its application in Formulation Development. should have knowledge on regulatory guidance.
Click here for Official notification and Apply