Milan Laboratories Released Job Openings On 18/01/2023.Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd. was establshed in the year 1976 with the objective of manufacturing pharmaceutical formulations. A modest beginning, while being morally obligated towards improved human health, liquid orals and tablets were manufactured for the local markets. Supported by the initial success, other dosage forms such as capsules, dry syrups and Ointments were also added. The gradual expansion of the organisation was a series of milestones over the years which included Exports, building of a separate facility for Penicillin antibiotics and a brand new facility for General products, all replete with modern, state of the art and most current cGMP compliant systems.
Milan Laboratories Recruiting Diploma,Any Graduate with 03 to 05 years experience for Safety Officer position.Complete Details for the Safety Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates, please share your resumes at email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
1) To prepare & Implement EHS Policy & Procedures.
2) Carried out patrolling round at factory premises, capture unsafe act & unsafe condition & take Preventive action to solve the safety observations
3) Plan, implement, conduct Safety training
4) To conduct Mock drill
5) Conduct safety committee meeting to ensure compliance, evaluate, performance, identify correction action & implement follow up assessment. MOM to be circulate of relevant dept.
6) Prepare Onsite Emergency Preparedness Plan
7) To Implement work permit system at Factory premises
8) Maintain a written log of safety inspection, activity, reports
9) Prepare & Schedule training to cover ERP Procedure, Workplace Safety, & other relevant topics
10) Participate in team meetings & Provide regular onsite Project presence
11) Monitoring Environmental Norms.
12) To ensure Smooth running of ETP & Water outlet parameter as per Govt. norms
13) Co- Ordining Hazardous Waste Disposal
14) To Attend Fire & Safety Emergencies
15) Monitor Statutory compliance in accordance to various Govt. Law & Act
16) Ensure that Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are maintained. readily accessible when needed
17) All Accident, Incident, near miss are investigated. Find the root cause & take CAPA.
18) Organize Medical Camp for Employee
19) Celebrate National safety week & World Environment Day & Organizing safety-related competitions for the employee.
20) Follow up of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
21) To display Safety signages& posters at Factory premises
22) Work with HR for Health Related Compliance.
23) Carried out Internal Safety Audit on Factory premises