Milan Laboratories Released Job Openings On 23/12/2022.Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd. was establshed in the year 1976 with the objective of manufacturing pharmaceutical formulations. A modest beginning, while being morally obligated towards improved human health, liquid orals and tablets were manufactured for the local markets. Supported by the initial success, other dosage forms such as capsules, dry syrups and Ointments were also added. The gradual expansion of the organisation was a series of milestones over the years which included Exports, building of a separate facility for Penicillin antibiotics and a brand new facility for General products, all replete with modern, state of the art and most current cGMP compliant systems.
Milan Laboratories Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm with 01 to 05 years experience for Officer / Senior Officer QA Documentation Position.Complete Details for the Officer / Senior Officer QA Documentation as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Preparation, issuance, distribution and retrieval of SOP.
- 2. Preparation of process validation protocol and report.
- 3. Preparation of annual product quality review.
- 4. Preparation of master batch documents (BMR & BPR).
- 5. Preparation and compilation of Qualification and validation report.
- 6. To organize and maintain the files of Qualification documents to initiate the project QMS documentation under the guidance of QA and Support for project QMS documentation.
- 7. Handling of Self Inspection.
- 8. Review of batch documents (BMR and BPR)
- 9. Preparation of cleaning validation protocol and report.
- 10. Handling of change control, deviation, market complaint and CAPA.
- 11. Maintaining the Hard copies. Ensuring timely approval of the above documents by stakeholders and maintaining the same.
- 12. Handling of Vendor and routine updating of approved vendor list.
- 13. Preparation of other document related to QA.
- 14. Preparation of audit compliance report.
- 15. Handling of Risk Assessment.