Marriott International is Hiring for Dir-Finance-B
Qualification required is Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
Job location is Mumbai
Marriott International is Hiring Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting .Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Marriott International
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Dir-Finance-B
- Qualification: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- Experience :04+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develops means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Analyzes information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans.
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Analyzes differences between actual budget wages and forecasted wages for more efficient budget planning.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Thinks creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new business plans
- Creates the annual operating budget for the property.
- Provides analytical support during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities for property managers.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam