Mankind Pharma is looking to hire Assistant Manager- Environmental Health & safety. Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume. Mankind Pharma came into existence in 1986, and in 1991, the company was formed into a legal corporation. However, it actively started working as a fully-integrated pharmaceutical company in 1995. Today, Mankind has an employee base of over 14,000 and is racing towards $1 Billion. The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Mankind Pharma|
|Department||: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance|
|Designation||: Assistant Manager- Environmental Health & Safety(EHS)|
|No. of Vacancies :||: 01|
|Location||: Paonta Sahib, HP|
|Qualification||: Postgraduate diploma in Industrial Safety|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
- Oversee operations of ETP and ETP Lab
- Oversee the preparation and analysis of dosing chemicals at ETP
- Review and ensure completion of ETP and Lab process logbooks
- Oversee receipt, storage, and categorization of hazardous waste/E-waste/Biowaste
- Record disposal data and share manifest with PCB (as per rules)
- Ensure EHS compliances
- Maintain OHC (Occupational Health Centre) including medicine procurement, and ensuring updating of patient records.
- Ensure availability of fully-equipped first-aid boxes in all departments
- Plan and organize safety events, safety committee meeting, induction training to new joiners
- Support in preparation of /update SOPs of EHS department
- Prepare annual training calendar and training material on EHS training.
Note: Only USFDA / MHRA / EU approved plant candidates can apply for the position.
How to Apply: Click here for full details and Apply