Macleods Pharmaceuticals Hiring For R&D Associate.Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume..Macleods, India’s Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide….The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Macleods Pharmaceuticals|
|No. of Vacancies :||: Not Disclosed|
|Location||: Mumbai – Andheri|
|Qualification||: M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry)|
|Experience||:02 – 06 years|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Responsible for HPLC, GC and Wet Lab analysis for working standard Qualification.
- Trouble shooting, routine analysis such as qualification of working standards, reference standard, impurity standard.
- Documentation according to Good Laboratory practice.
- Inward, storage, distribution and destruction of working standards, reference standards and reference samples as per respective SOP.
- Good Knowledge of Regulatory requirement and 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance.
- Acquire the schedule and unscheduled training of SOP and guideline in Analytical Division.
- Preparation & training of SOPs.
- Preparation of standard certificate of analysis & all other relevant documents.
- Investigation of laboratory incidents as per SOP and Ensure that the subordinates follow the GLP.
Kindly share your updated CV : firstname.lastname@example.org