Deloitte Released Job Openings On 01/10/2022.Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting M.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm/B.E./B.Tech./MCA/MBA Graduates with 06-09+ Years Experience for RA-CSR-Cyber-CS-CSV Position.Complete Details for the RA-CSR-Cyber-CS-CSV as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Rs.7 LPA/-
- Opening date for online Application: 01/10/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing the CSV projects related to reviews, assessments, and implementation
- IT quality systems framework design and implementation
- Q&C services for global consumer health care, medical devices, and pharmaceutical companies
- CSV compliance of GxP processes for pharmaceutical companies
- GxP Business process review
- Development of integrated GxP and IT compliance
- Standard operating procedures and guidelines
- GxP and IT compliance assessment
- Define the Validation strategy of IT Software and Systems
- Actively participate in the Validation Life Cycle of regulated IT projects or platforms by planning validation deliverables, working on validation documentation, participating in authoring deliverables, functional requirements definition, traceability matrix, validation protocol development,
- Validation testing and deviation management; and working closely with cross-functional project teams.
- Ensure 21 CFR Part 11 compliance for Computerized system
- Provide User training on CSV and increase awareness about compliance
- Responsible for reducing Gaps identified in various GAP/Risk Assessments existing and new computerized systems and providing a remedial action plan for compliance.
- Carrying out an Audit of IT systems to ensure regulatory compliance
- Manage the specified business/systems requirements, working closely with the designated Project Manager to facilitate the progress of the project Coach/mentor staff and provide technical leadership, as needed