Lupin Ltd Released Job Openings On 14/12/2022.Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally.
Lupin Ltd hiring B.Tech,M.Tech,MCA,M.Sc Graduates with 05-10 years of relevant experience for Sr. Executive / Manager – Data Science Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Executive / Manager – Data Science as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop an understanding of business obstacles, create solutions based on advanced analytics and draw implications for model development
- Combine, explore and draw insights from data. Often large and complex data assets from different parts of the business.
- Design and build explorative, predictive- or prescriptive models, utilizing optimization, simulation and machine learning techniques
- Prototype and pilot new solutions and be a part of the aim of productifying those valuable solutions that can have impact at a global scale
- Guides and coaches other chapter colleagues to help solve data/technical problems at an operational level, and in methodologies to help improve development processes Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in complex data sets to enable the business to take data-driven decisions
Skills and Abilities –
- Ability to
- Extract and present valuable information from data
- Understand business requirements and generate insights
- Build mathematical models, validate and work with them
- Explain complex topics tailored to the audience
- Validate and follow up on results
- Work with large and complex data sets
- Establish priorities with clear goals and responsibilities to achieve a high level of performance.
- Work in an agile and iterative manner on solving problems
- Evaluate different options proactively and ability to solve problems in an innovative way. Develop new solutions or combine existing methods to create new approaches.
- Good understanding of Digital & analytics
- Strong communication skills, orally and in writing