Personnel under this position will perform following activity and responsible for the effective implementation and compliance of new training model and ensure the capability building requirements. Will ensure effective implementation of competency based Just-In-Time training model
- Tracking progress of each new employee training.
- Ensuring adequate time is made available for training activities to trainees
- Giving training to new employees 5. Identification and development of Subject Metter Experts. Ensuring that SMEs are effective trainers
- Ensuring completed training documents are recorded in SABA
- Consistently reporting, necessary escalation and training progress to Site Training Coordinators / HOD
- Arrangement of Training logistics for On the Job trainings
- Establish training curricula and competency assessments
- Control analyst job qualifications based on qualification status
- Maintain training metrics
- Involve in designing and development of training content, Job aids and work specific SOPs.
- Will ensure timely completion of all SOP training in their respective department on event of any revision in SOPs or periodically as a part of refresher training. To make sure the SOP trainings are effective
- Identify the opportunities for improvement with the help of ERR or any other such methodology to improve human reliability and task simplification KPIs
- New employee time to productivity Training time
- Number of new members qualified / OJT /Assessment completion
- Error Reduction related to human performance
- Reduction in Analyst error/incidents/deviations
- Reduction in the batch record error-documentation error OR increase in work accuracy o Reduction in scrap rates (coating defects, imprinting defects, etc.)
- Identification and implementation of potential opportunities to improve the existing systems
- Regulatory/Audit compliance & Employee Satisfaction
UG: B.Sc – Chemistry
PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
M.Sc./ Bsc Experience: 02-06 years of work experience in either Quality control or Manufacturing area in regulatory approved facility.
Exposure to LMS, LIMS and QAMS system is preferable.
Should know Telugu, Good communication skills and language proficiency in English literature
Grade Entitle Employee in E1-E2 grade who are subject matter expert in the training systems and are interested to work on the proposed role.
Full time, Permanent
Address: 3rd to 7th Floor, Kalpataru Inspire, Near Hotel Grand Hyatt, , , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India