Leben Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 22/11/2022.Leben Life Science Pvt. Ltd. (LLS) is an established pharmaceutical formulation company for more than four decades. LLS has following openings for its WHO-GMP & Ethiopian FDA Approved Global Standard Formulation Manufacturing facility at Akola (M.S.)
Leben Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,M.Sc,B.Sc,MBA Candidates with 02 years experience for Executive – PMT Position.Complete Details for the Executive – PMT Department s as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Akola
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:22/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Doing market analysis and research for developing new products and launching new products.
- Working in the Field to evaluate effectiveness of Strategies and formulate new strategies, monitor & motivate field staff.
- Training and development of Field Staff.
- Creating Artwork in conjunction with artist including conceptualizing, copywriting, designing of leave behinds, literatures, and packing materials such labels/cartons visual aids, etc.
- Formulating promotional/ marketing strategies for products and evaluating the effectiveness of the same.
- Understanding the basic requirements of artworks for packing material.
- Making action plans for each quarter as per the new strategies.
- Developing motivational activities and new innovative product ideas.
- Sourcing of competitors, references, strategies, etc.
- Overseeing systems in office for monitoring and improve sales performance of field and products.
- Planning & implementation of product strategy to achieve pre-determined sales for the brand assigned.
- Planning, Designing & Executing Marketing Strategies to provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, relevant clinical papers etc.
- Doing Fieldwork to understand the market, strategy implementation & Competitor’s activities. Actively participating in meetings.
- Assisting the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
- Participating in Monthly sales data analysis, reports generation & preparing product forecasts.
- Communicating with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors&rsquo products.
- Acting as point of first reference for all product related enquiries.
- Following instructions given by HOD.