Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 22/09/2022.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting MSc,B Pharm,M. Pharm,Ph.D with Min 01+ Years experience for Associate Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Associate Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
The Associate Scientist position will be a part of the team that is responsible for analytical deliverables of new product development projects, support changes to commercial products and specific research-based activities assigned as a part of Global operations. The key role is to deliver the analytical testing and related documentation activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of the team leader.
- ANALYTICAL DETERMINATIONS AND TECHNICAL ASSESSMENTS :
- Ensure qualification on assigned analytical technologies and instrumentation for testing capabilities.
- Execute the assigned stability testing for shelf-life assessment of stability studies.
- Responsible for method validation activities including technical documentation under the guidance of the team leader.
- Participate in method transfer process regarding testing activities under supervision.
- SUPPORT TO EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM :
- Responsible for assigned calibration activities for lab instrumentation and technology.
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION :
- Partner with key responsible for providing data in technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer, method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- LAB PROCESS/QUALITY SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT:
- Diligently follow and execute (as required) assigned responsibilities in compliance with critical laboratory processes and quality systems.
- Focus on basic lab processes and requirements during work and escalate wherever required.
- ENGAGEMENT ON SITE INITIATIVES:
- Participate and collaborate with site cross functional teams for assigned deliverables when nominated on such forums.