Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 08/10/2022.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting Engineering/Pharmacy Graduates or Postgraduates with Min 05+ Years experience for Sr. Executive- Quality Engineering Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Executive- Quality Engineering as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Aurangabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/10/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Alembic Pharma Looking For FRESHERS – PAN India
Job Description/Skills Required
The Job purpose of Executive – Quality Engineering is to Execute and Manage all SAP and ADAPTIV/ Master Data Management related activities and to assure the QMS compliance by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
- Lead for SAP Transactions for BOM related activity including but not limited to new code creation, BOM creation, BOM Lock / Unlock and Master Data Management
- Manage the related activities like Annual BOM Review/EPID Data and associated documentation
- Support in projects for New Equipment or New Product / Process
- Support in execution of design verification and validation activities
- Review MDM changes related data using data verification tool, mass attribute verification and manual data verification
- Support in implementation of CIP Projects
- Observe & promote all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulation, rules & procedures established by the company and notified any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority
- Creation and Revision of GxP procedures using change management system
- Support in validation execution and review for product, process, and utilities
- Support in investigation of non-conformities, root cause analysis and action completion
- Participation in internal / external audits and compliance of the audit observations findings