IQVIA Released Job Openings On 09/12/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting B.E / B.Tech./ MCA graduates with 03-08 Years Experience for For Computer System Validation Specialist position.
Important Details :
- Location :Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
2+ year Quality Assurance experience in pharmaceutical, technical, or related area, including GXP and/or Quality Assurance experience. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Considerable knowledge of GXP regulations and quality assurance auditing techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Development, execution, and monitoring of the qualification deliverables for GAMP Software categories (IQ, OQ, PQ scripts and protocols, results and reports)
- Author, execute test scripts and manage test execution and issue tracking
- Closely work with clients and vendors to support implementation and resolve product issues
- Contribute to client meetings and workshops
- Contribute to project workstreams tasks such as planning and tracking of workstream tasks, risks, issues and provide status reporting
- Provide input to the organization for process improvements
- Professional experience and knowledge with real time experience with system implementation in the Pharmacovigilance /Life Sciences industry.
- Experience with formal testing practices/validation.
- Experience working with business teams to gather and write requirements.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and/or PL/SQL code.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Hands on experience on any Adverse Event Reporting solutions like Argus Safety, ArisG,