IQVIA Released Job Openings On 06/12/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting Graduates for For Clinical Pharmacist position.Complete Details for the Clinical Pharmacist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 06/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
This innovative role requires pharmacists with clinical knowledge, commercial acumen, and a drive for success to provide expertise in a range of therapy areas. You will directly impact patients with long term conditions providing critical resource to primary care.
Benefits of working as Clinical Pharmacists with IQVIA:
- Funding and paid leave for the Independent Pharmacist Qualification
- Access to learning and career path development tools
- Become a clinical expert in long term conditions eg AF, asthma, COPD, diabetes, heart failure
- Car allowance £5500 (PLUS paid mileage)
- 25 days annual paid holiday, NO weekend, bank holiday or evening working
- Opportunity to buy extra 5 days annual leave
- Competitive open-ended bonus
- Private healthcare (BUPA), dental and wellbeing schemes for you AND your family
- Flexible benefits including Competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Personal Accident Insurance and more!
- Online wellbeing support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Other benefits at corporate rates such as: gym memberships, access to 100s of restaurant/store discounts
- Regular remote coffee mornings, Regional meetings / team social events
- Manage your own diary to enable flexible working and in practice
We are looking for:
- Registered pharmacists
- Community or primary care experience desirable
- Willing to travel as required, along with remote (home) working
- A keen passion to make a positive difference to patients’ long-term health
- Driven work ethic