IQVIA Released Job Openings On 23/12/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting Bachelor’s Degree Life Sciences with 05+ Years Experience for For Scientific Promotion Executive position.
Important Details :
- Location : Remote
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
• Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the territory as agreed with the reporting manager, with an initial high level of supervision and coaching provided by the company, customer and manager.
• Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
• Promote and sell customer’s therapeutic products to general practitioners, other identified healthcare providers, and/ or other healthcare professionals in the retail market.
• Within a specific geographical territory, identify target customers while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
• Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
• Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain records updated and to report daily calls.
• Organize and hold group events to optimize business while complying with relevant country legislation.
• Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
• Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas and relevant publications as per customer profile.
• Keep all Company equipment safe and in a good state of repair.
• Share experiences, ideas and techniques in order to assist with the sales training of colleagues.
• Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets as agreed with Line Manager.
• Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
• Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
• Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
• Perform other duties as assigned.