IQVIA Released Job Openings On 30/09/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Investigator Services Reporter as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting B. Com,BA with 00-01 Years Experience for Investigator Services Reporter Position.Complete Details for the Investigator Services Reporter as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 30/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Serve as primary contact for investigator sites enrolled in active clinical trials. Address general requests and concerns of internal and external customers. Assist with training new team members.
- Liaise with investigator sites to notify of alert values, critical values, data clarifications and data revision requests.
- Act as primary contact for clinical investigator sites. Resolve issues for study coordinators concerning any aspect of the laboratory services in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the flow of information between investigator site and Project Management.
- Liaise with support services in order to facilitate the laboratory sampling process.
- Ensure that Project Management is made aware of any information that may influence the smooth running of a particular project.
- Retrieve voicemail messages concerning supply orders, test or document requests, call backs etc. in a prompt manner.
- Assist with training new team members. All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good word processing skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients