IQVIA Released Job Openings On 24/11/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting MBA/PGDM in Finance with 00 Years Experience for Project Finance Trainee position.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 24/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role is an entry level role where the person is expected to get trained initially and then take up work responsibilities progressively on the activities listed below.
- Assisting Line Manager in supporting internal stakeholders within IQVIA. Stakeholders include:
- Account management teams
- Project Operations teams represented by the Project Leader
- Project Finance Global Leadership
- Business Finance
- Local Country Finance
- Working in enterprise ERP (PeopleSoft) on the following:
- Project and activity set up
- Maintaining customer contracts & project budgets
- Maintaining rate sets
- Maintaining revenue plans
- Maintaining billing plans
- Maintaining milestones
- Maintaining other project and contract data
- Maintaining payment schedules
- Maintaining pass through expense forecast
- Assisting project teams and finance teams in monthly revenue and backlog accounting. Guiding project teams towards solutions.
- Analysing monthly project revenue & backlog and identifying/ correcting exceptions
- Highlighting deviations in key project performance metrics backlog variance, write-offs, over the limit revenue, unbilled amounts, contribution margin/ realization/ EBITDA
- Completing mandated compliance related tasks
- Providing relevant project level reporting and reconciliations