IQVIA Released Job Openings On 12/01/2023.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting B.Com,BBA with 00 Years Experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive position.Complete Details for the Accountant / Accounts Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Thane, Navi Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Bharat Serums and Vaccines Looking For FRESHERS
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
Under supervision, provide support enabling the accurate and timely payment administration to our network of project sites. Perform duties in accordance with IQVIA Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sarbanes-Oxley Controls and Unit Service Level agreements (if applicable).
• Managing a portfolio of projects and providing oversight on the entire process. Ability to form remote relationships with colleagues across the globe, consider indirect influences on your work and manage these.
• Highlighting aged invoices and financial risks give reasons why for any delays
• Data quality control, ensuring batches are scheduled as per contracts and meeting the budgets
• Project reconciliations
• Payment cycle target trending ensuring the studies are meeting the target for each step in the payment cycle
• Providing high level of customer service to internal project teams and assisting them in any project related issues by finding resolution. Ability to influence others and ensure that key actions are taken
• Track and report metric data flagging nonstandard issues to project teams / line manager
• Provide assistance to other team members as required, to ensure the group meets targets.
• Check that appropriate approvals are obtained for set up and payment process.
• Provide support and participate in teams handling various routine tasks.
• Provide standard reports and run KPI for the project teams
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• File appropriate documents.