Intas Released Job Openings On 21/11/2022.Intas Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Intas Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Intas Recruiting Medical-MS/MD in Any Specialization candidates with 00-05 Years Experience for Medical Officer Position.Complete Details for the Medical Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:21/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma Job Vacancy – Share Resume To Email
Job Description/Skills Required
- Medico-marketing support for product campaign development, new product launches, implementation and in helping to shape marketing strategy and direction
- To foster collaborative relationships with the key opinion leaders (KOLs) and to facilitate the exchange of scientific information between the medical community and the company.
- To develop the professional relationships with the health-care community, particularly KOLs, through peer-to-peer contact.
- Facilitate investigator-initiated clinical research proposals from approval until completion, presentation and publication.
- Plan and conduct webinars/ seminars on national and international level with close coordination with marketing and KOLs
- Assist in the development, review, and follow-up of the clinical studies initiated within the relevant therapeutic area at the regional/local level
- Imparting training and conducting training of doctors and field force. Provide quality scientific presentations for internal and external meetings, develop public-private partnerships, gather competitive intelligence and facilitate input for product life cycle plans.
- Interact with regulatory agencies and ensure that all regional medical activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to accepted standards of best practice
Desired Candidate Profile
- Medically qualified (post-graduate) candidate with experience in Pharmacology
- Having post graduate qualification (degree/diploma) in psychiatry would be an added advantage
- Medico marketing experience of at least 2 years in Pharmacology (corporate/ regional medical experience).