Intas Released Job Openings On 23/01/2023.Intas Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Intas Recruiting Medical-MS/MD candidates with 00-05 Years Experience for Chief Medical Officer Position.Complete Details for the Chief Medical Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:23/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Intas Pharmaceuticals VIRTUAL Walk In On 5th Feb 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
- Medico-marketing support for product campaign development, new product launches, implementation and in helping to shape marketing strategy and direction
- To foster collaborative relationships with the key opinion leaders (KOLs) and to facilitate the exchange of scientific information between the medical community and the company.
- To develop the professional relationships with the health-care community, particularly KOLs, through peer-to-peer contact.
- Facilitate investigator-initiated clinical research proposals from approval until completion, presentation and publication.
- Plan and conduct webinars/ seminars on national and international level with close coordination with marketing and KOLs
- Assist in the development, review, and follow-up of the clinical studies initiated within the relevant therapeutic area at the regional/local level
- Imparting training and conducting training of doctors and field force. Provide quality scientific presentations for internal and external meetings, develop public-private partnerships, gather competitive intelligence and facilitate input for product life cycle plans.
- Interact with regulatory agencies and ensure that all regional medical activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to accepted standards of best practice