Intas Released Job Openings On 01/12/2022.Intas Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Intas Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Intas Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc,MBA candidates with 00-05 Years Experience for Product Marketing Position.Complete Details for the Product Marketing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:01/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- M.B.A./PGDBM in Marketing from reputed institution along with B.V.Sc & AH or B.Pharm or B.Sc. Agri
- To drive the assigned brand and therapy portfolio of Companion Animals and develop strategies to continuously improve the market share and growth
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop and propose long-term and short-term brand/therapy strategies, scientific communications and promotional tools to engage customers
- Focus on customer segmentation, prescription share, POB campaigns that will support growth visions of therapy/brands
- Scan the market trends (domestic and global), competitors, and align the need-gap analysis for new product/therapy, proactive measures and counter strategies.
- Prepare, control, and monitor marketing/promotional expenses and budgets of a brand
- Drive the focus of sales team on existing product mix and new therapy launches that would help division to maintain high/forecasted GC
- Day-to-day coordination and collaboration with Marketing and Sales Heads, Technical services, Advertising agency, and interface with other departments of organization
- Briefing and training of sales team on new and existing brands.
- Field work and maintain engagement with key customers/services