Intas Released Job Openings On 13/01/2023.Intas Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Intas Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Intas Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Pharma,M.Sc candidates with 02-07 Years Experience for Analytical QA / Lab QA Position.Complete Details for the Analytical QA / Lab QA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:13/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review of analytical data pertaining to various testing of materials (Raw materials/Intermediates/ Semi Finished Goods/Finished Goods.
- Review and approval of specifications, Method of analysis, Observation Data Sheets, Standard Operating Procedures & Instrument Operating Procedures.
- Review/approval of Method validation /verification/ qualification and method transfer activities.
- Review and Approval of Stability sampling plan, stability planner & protocol
- Stability study protocol, registration, inventory review and approval in Novatel Nova LIMS software.
- Physical verification of stability samples during inception.
- Issue and reconciliation of Approved and Rejected labels. Issue of Raw data book / Checklists/ log sheets for record entries.
- Certificate of Analysis profile review and approval in SAP systems.
- Conducting GLP rounds of QC lab.
- Handling of SAP software related activities for batch release.