Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 11/01/2023.Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys BPM Recruiting Any Graduates with 07+ Years Experience for Customer Service Analytics Professionals Position.Complete Details for the Customer Service Analytics Professionals follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of SalaryNA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2023
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Time and Venue : 13th and 14th January,10 AM till 12.30 PM,Hinjewadi Plot No. 1, Pune, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Building B1, ground floor, Hinjawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Job Description/Skills Required
We are hiring for CS analytics skill and please walk-in for interview on 13th and 14th January at Pune
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
Things to remember while entering the campus
- ü Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- ü would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- ü Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- ü Documents to Carry:
- · Carry 2 Copies of print out your updated resume;
- · Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- · All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Customer Service Analytics
As a Lead Analyst in the DTS team, you will
1. Be part of Customer Service Analytics & AI practice within DTS – Practice Development & Solution Design.
2. Be responsible for business development efforts – response to RFXs, creation of collaterals and presales support
3. Develop thought leadership Point of Views, demos, use cases, collaterals to support Customer Service Analytics/AI pursuits/solution design efforts.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / EDUCATION:
· 7+ years’ experience in the Customer Services / Service Desk domain – extensive work experience in Contact center Analytics, consulting/solution design role in Digital organizations/practices.
· At least 5+ years’ experience in Contact Center Analytics Solution Design, crafting analytical solutions, Providing insights from these analytics for clients to improve Performance and business metrics.
· Candidates interested or having experience in only project delivery organizations need not apply
Skills – Must Have
· Strong analytics (consulting and solution development skills) and business acumen in addition to quantitative and analytical capabilities.
· Expertise in any of the following (at the minimum) including
o Domain: Customer service, Contact Center, Service desk, Help desk in any industry vertical
o Analytics: Contact Center Analytics, Contact Elimination Analytics, Generate business operational and business insights from contact center data like call data, chat data, etc
o AI/ML/Data Science: Skills in Statistical modeling and Machine Learning
• Function as a “Subject Matter Expert” for Contact Center within the Analytics/AI Practice
• Strong experience in CS Analytics domain in areas like Hands-on model development (PD, LGD, EAD)
• Exposure to some of the widely used analytics techniques like Logistic Regression, Random Forest, Support Vector Machine, Time Series Forecasting, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics etc. is required
• Excellent experience in Python, R, SQL, Excel, Decision Trees, CART, SEM, Forecasting techniques and tools like regression, correlation etc.
• Willingness to work in a startup type, hands-on environment, across different time zones often under strict timelines
• This not being a project/delivery role, ability to conceive new solutions/offerings relevant to industry demand and take them to market through sales functions is extremely important.
• Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills
Skills – Good to Have
• Hands-on experience with any of the analytical tools (R, Python, etc.)