Icon Clinical Research Released Job Openings On 16/01/2023.Icon Clinical Research Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Icon Clinical Research Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Icon Clinical Research Hiring B.Pharma,B.Sc,B.Tech Graduates with 10+ Years of Experience for Clinical Trial Manager Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Trial Manager as follows..
Important Details :
- Location :Remote
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:16/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Our Clinical Team Managers are at the heart of our studies and play a pivotal role in our success.
Working in a fast-paced, client-focused global environment, our Clinical Team Managers are at the heart of our project teams and our company. As a Clinical Team Manager you will create and maintain all relevant clinical project documents and tools pertinent to the study, ensuring compliance with company, applicable regulatory and customer requirements. You will need to ensure consistent implementation of ICON methodologies during the different phases of the study.
As a CTM, your responsibilities will include:
- To serve as the primary liaison and primary point of escalation for clinical activities and team issues, interacting with clients, vendors and other ICON functional areas
- To lead a team of Clinical Operations colleagues (CRAs, In House CRAs and Start Up Leads)
- To collaborate with Project Management to build and foster the client relationship and provide data as required for clinical performance metrics and project status metrics – applying and drawing conclusions between project activities/deliverables and project metrics and initiating measures to improve metrics.
- To focus on proactive risk identification and management, including implementation of CAPAs where applicable.
You will liaise with Clinical Operations Managers to resolve resource and performance issues and contribute to Business Development activities participating in proposals and bid defenses as needed. Additional tasks include trip report review, forecasting and project management of the study start up process across your region.