ICON Clinical Research India is looking to hire Clinical Research Associate .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume. ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies… ..The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: ICON Clinical Research India|
|Designation||: Clinical Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies :||: Not Disclosed|
|Location||: Chennai /Pune/Surat/Delhi Home based|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Participates in site feasibility and/or pre-trial site assessment visits, providing recommendation from local area about site/investigator selection in collaboration with the trial team
- Acts as primary local company contact for assigned sites for specific trials.
- Attends/participates in investigator meetings as needed.
- Responsible for executing activities within site initiation and start-up, site monitoring, site management and site/study close-out according to internal SOPs/WIs/IFUs and policies.
- Ensures site staff is trained and the corresponding training records are complete and accurate at any time point during all trial phases.
- Contributes to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional areas to achieve clinical research target.
- Ensures site study supplies (such as Non-IP, lab kits, etc.) are adequate for trial conduct.
- Ensures that all AEs/SAEs/PQCs are reported within the required reporting timelines and documented as appropriate.
- For AEs/SAEs, ensures that they are consistent with all data collected and with the information in the source documents.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply