IBM is Hiring for Deputy Manager- Finance & Accounting Delivery
Qualification required is CA/CMA (Intermediate),CA/CMA,B.Com,M.Com
Job location is Bengaluru
IBM is Hiring CA/CMA (Intermediate),CA/CMA,B.Com,M.Com .International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Deputy Manager- Finance & Accounting Delivery
- Qualification: CA/CMA (Intermediate),CA/CMA,B.Com,M.Com
- Experience :08-10+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
- Reviews and process journal entries, performs account reconciliations, Month End Closure and reports based on agreed deadlines with the client.
- You will improve your Finance and Accounting skills and business knowledge to directly contribute to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
- You will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, and learn new process from the client or third party
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam