Hikal Ltd Released Job Openings On 29/09/2022.Hikal Ltd. Established in 1988, Hikal is a reliable partner to companies in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals and Specialty Chemicals industries. We provide world-class Active Ingredients, Intermediates and R&D services and solutions in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Our advanced infrastructure has been inspected and approved by globally recognized bodies such as the USFDA. Hikal is a company built on enduring relationships. We are committed to delivering value as a complementary partner. By delivering on this commitment, we have earned the respect and recognition of leading companies from around the world.
Hikal Ltd Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical Graduates with 06-10 years experience for Process Engineer Position.Complete Details for the Process Engineer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru( Jigani )
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:29/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing RFP`s (Request for proposal) & identifying facilities, compatibility and reliability of equipment`s using tech packs provided, Gantt chart, batch plan.
- Selection of process equipments, reactor type, agitator type based on process engineering observations during development.
- Selection of filtration, drying equipments based on process engineering calculations and observations.
- Performing Heat load calculations, utility calculations for reactors, condensers to optimize heating, cooling and distillation time.
- Performing mass and energy balance calculations during scale-up, scale-down operations.
- Performing Utility calculation and line sizing of process equipments based on process requirements.
- Performing gas calculations and vent sizing calculations.
- To conduct and interpret data`s from RC (Reaction calorimeter), DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimeter), EASY MAX experiments.
- Trouble shooting of plant problems and de-bottle necking the process.
- Handling deviations by raising CAPA and analyzing OOT, OOS by comparing complete analysis data using trend analysis
- Finding the right process operating conditions for generating the crystals with desired crystal size distribution (CSD),Purity, polymeric form by using process analytical tools(PAT) such as FBRM and implemented during kilo and scale-up batches.
- Performing DoE, FMEA risk assessment during new process development and for existing commercial processes.
- Improving the yields and impurity level of new products by recommending changes and improvements in the process.
- Preparation of scale-up related documents such as PFD, Batch Observation report, Equipment mapping, Equipment assessment and other scale up related documents.
- Preparation of URS for new/existing/modifications by coordinating with engineering department.