Hikal Ltd Released Job Openings On 26/11/2022.Hikal Ltd. Established in 1988, Hikal is a reliable partner to companies in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals and Specialty Chemicals industries. We provide world-class Active Ingredients, Intermediates and R&D services and solutions in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Our advanced infrastructure has been inspected and approved by globally recognized bodies such as the USFDA. Hikal is a company built on enduring relationships. We are committed to delivering value as a complementary partner. By delivering on this commitment, we have earned the respect and recognition of leading companies from around the world.
Hikal Ltd Recruiting Chemical Engg / MSC Chemistry. Graduates with 12-16 years experience for Sr Manager / AGMr Position.Complete Details for the Sr Manager / AGMr as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru( Jigani )
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:26/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Share your CV to email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Leading External Manufacturing for Fine Chemicals, Agro & Pharma Intermediates.
- Driving end to end (i.e., Design, Plan, Procure, Produce, Troubleshoot, Comply & OTIF supply) on-Site Operations at CMOs, for Contract Manufacturing, Budgeting, Tech. Transfer & Analytical Validations.
- Responsible for Identification, Technical Evaluation, Qualifying/on-Boarding, Negotiating, & Hand-holding EM Sites for Profitable Business Continuity at Efficient per Kg RM Norms & Enhanced Monthly Production Capacity.
- Responsible for Production Planning, Monitoring Progress, Inventory Control, Compliance to the Environment, Quality, Agreements, Supplier visits, Shipments, EHS-Quality-Supply KPI Monitoring, Advance Alerts/Red flags, CAPA Compliance, Change Management, Budgeting, Plan vs Actuals, weekly/Monthly reporting,
- Responsible for training of Sub-Ordinates & Supplier Staff,
- Managing a Team of Techno-Commercial Mixed Age Group Diverse Experts, Working with Minimum Supervision,
- Supervising EM Sites
- Lead cross functional team (QA, QC, RA & HSE) to ensure EM facilities are in compliance all time.
- Leading the Efforts to Maximize Overall Productivity of EM Operations, while ensuring Cross-functional Efficiency & Cost-Effectiveness for On-Time Reliable Supplies from all EM Sites, with Compliance Monitoring of the Quality, Environment, Input Tax Credit, Payment Cycle, Costing Per Batch/Month, Confidential & Processing legal Agreements, Quality & EHS Audits.
- Lead Technology, Design & Production Team for Evaluation of Product/Technology Transfer Activity.
- Preparation of Manufacturing Spend Budgets