Hikal Ltd Released Job Openings On 31/12/2022.Hikal Ltd. Established in 1988, Hikal is a reliable partner to companies in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals and Specialty Chemicals industries. We provide world-class Active Ingredients, Intermediates and R&D services and solutions in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Our advanced infrastructure has been inspected and approved by globally recognized bodies such as the USFDA. Hikal is a company built on enduring relationships. We are committed to delivering value as a complementary partner. By delivering on this commitment, we have earned the respect and recognition of leading companies from around the world.
Hikal Ltd Recruiting B.Tech/B.E,Diploma in Mechanical Graduates with 05-08 years experience for Maintenance Engineer Position.Complete Details for the Maintenance Engineer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru( Jigani )
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:31/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Work From Home Openings At Pfizer,Sanofi,Lincoln,Cipla,Johnson & Johnson,Intas,Novo Nordisk,Tata Consultancy Services(TCS)
Latest FRESHER And Experienced Pharma Jobs
Job Description/Skills Required
- Planning & carrying out Preventive Maintenance of chemical Plant Machineries like Reactor, Vaccum Pump, Centrifugal pumps, centrifuge, ANF, RCVD, FBD etc, according to Equipment manufacturers standard Procedure & instructions.
- Attending the B/Down Maintenance of chemical Plant Machineries like Reactor, Vacuum Pump, Centrifugal pumps, centrifuge, ANF, RCVD, FBD etc, according to Equipment manufacturers standard Procedure & instructions.
- Taking up the Plant modification jobs for additional Capacity OR Product change over as per production requirement.
- Preparing the plant for the regulatory audit like, Eu CGMP, USFDA, ISO, Customer audits. Preparing the related Engineering related cGMP Documents.
- Acquisition of new systems and their incorporation into the plants activities & exploring scope for power saving and capacity utilization.
- Procurement and indenting & managing the spare parts & maintenance materials & monitoring the maintenance budget.
- Operation & maintenance of HVAC system (Heating ventilation & air conditioning system)
- Review and preparation of Engineering SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures). To ensure physical cGMP, work safety, work permit system and data integrity.
- Mentoring Subordinates in preparation of Design Qualification & Installation Qualification documents for newly installed Equipment’s as per cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Supervise & guide contractors/Vendors in discharging their responsibilities like Fabrication, Insulation, Civil work as per the company’s contract.
- To have knowledge of break down maintenance of process and utility equipment’s, To coordinate with user department for carrying out preventive and break down maintenance.
- Review and preparation of Engineering SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and other documents as per cGMP requirement.
- Knowledge in ERP/ SAP for Procurement and indenting & managing the spare parts & monitoring the maintenance budget.
- To prepare daily and monthly reports of the department. Review and preparation of Engineering SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and other documents as per cGMP requirement.
Click here for notification and Apply